Take Me Along Take Me Along

To be concluded???!

The art and animation was really simple, but the way you worked the animation into the music was pretty well done. The blurs were done pretty good too, though they made the movie lag a bit.

Jerry Jackson on Hancock Jerry Jackson on Hancock

Good but not as funny as the originals.

Probably because I'm used to seeing peenies in them but this was for all ages so you didnt use them

To get the audio synched up better set all the audio to streaming in the dropdown box you get on the bottom pane after you click the audio parts in the timeline

The Last Maple Story The Last Maple Story

Best of the three.

I liked this one a Lot better than the first two. The way you stuck in random 3D was great, the short and straight-to-the-point jokes worked really well, and I like how you made Outlaw Star music work with Phoenix Wright.

CirrusEpix responds:

Music is funny that way. In my last Star Wars film I used music from Medal of Honor and it fit perfectly. In this case, I was looking for excitement without threatening.

Sonic THWA Sonic THWA

Hahaha oh my lord.

I'm no sonic fan at all, but I was not expecting that at all. Fucking hilarious. I read the About section, and know you didn't do it out of hatred for Sonic. But I enjoyed it out of hatred for sonic. For that, I voted 5 and favorited it. Good job.

Random fails Random fails

omfg you suck

Kidding. You had some pretty smooth animation in there. Try working with something that's not sticks though. The blood spatter and smoke effects you used were (most of the time) pretty cool.

gOdiZ responds:

yeah im just doin FB now :)

Well what I'm saying is.. Well what I'm saying is..

OH MY GOD.

I recognized that song instantly. So now I'm writing this review telling you I recognized that song instantly before even reading anything that was in the Flash.

5'd and 10'd for the song.

Sticky responds:

lulz, Yep I deserve a 10/10 just for the music I stole.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Fucking amazing.

I never understood why The Ultimate Showdown got so popular, the song was the only good thing about it. The animation and everything else about it sucked.

But this was just a parody and the art and animation was so much better, regardless if it was disturbing to watch. Good job.

Azumanga-Stuff Azumanga-Stuff

Good song

It was pretty boring to watch since it used all the same pictures repeatedly. But the art was good even though it was pretty obviously traced from scenes in the anime.

Mox-42: Teaser Mox-42: Teaser

Not bad.

You had me fooled. Made me think it was an actual teaser. Now I have nothing to look forward to. Either way, what you did show was pretty god damn cool looking. I loved the 3D-looking effects you used.

ManOfTriforce responds:

Lol, yea some of my friends will be very disappointed when they get to that last part. This would've been a good April Fools joke, but alas....it's May. Thank you! :D

Graveyard Bebop Graveyard Bebop

Not bad at all.

Kinda hard to believe this is your second flash Ever. It was animated real well and the graphics were good too.