Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2) Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2)

A classic

This is probably one of the first hentai games I've ever played on Newgrounds.

Isn't as good now as it was when I was like 13, but it's still good.

Downhill Dash 2 Downhill Dash 2

Awwwright

The graphics were decent enough, so was the gameplay and all. Everything seemed cool. The one thing that bugged me was the way the music looped. It got annoying fast.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

OH MY GOD.

Megaman isn't supposed to shoot up!

That aside, pretty awesome game. I played it almost like a year ago, and this thing still remembered my name. Freaky.

Kagome's Hentai Dress-up Kagome's Hentai Dress-up

Good God.

Duck Rolle and Rick Rolled all in once.

I love you.

Azul Baronis Azul Baronis

This game is amazing.

Holy shit this game is awesome.
And that music that plays in the first level... Is it from Kirby or something? It sounds so familiar.

AndrewMartin responds:

Yeah, kirby music turned metal by GS-Screamer =]

Check the credits for a link. And i'm glad you like it =]

MSN Guy Maker 2 MSN Guy Maker 2

Easy to use, but lacked a lot.

You should make it so there are different categories for each accessory. Such as arm, neck, face, etc.

Nelson15 responds:

Good idea... I'll give it a go.

This wiggly mouse game 2 This wiggly mouse game 2

Good

I normally hate mouse-maze style games, but I just Loved the variety of obstacles and themes used, each level was different. I enjoyed this game, keep it up.

dan-des-man responds:

Thank you, i will try and keep it up... maby if i have the time

Kirby-(PacMan Style) Kirby-(PacMan Style)

Decent I guess..

This had a major flaw a LOT of pac-man games had. With the original Pac-Man, I usually hit the direction I want to go in before I get to the corner, and I turn at the corner while I'm still holding the direction I want to go in, but with this and almost every other Flash Pac-Man game, you turn before you reach the corner and just walk into the wall and stop moving. That's a very common flaw, but it might be because all the Pac-Man parody's and ripoffs use this same script, I don't know. Kirby playing Pac-Man was a pretty good idea though, I never thought of their anatomical similarities before.

Kirby Omega Kirby Omega

Not bad at all

This game was a lot of fun, but... why Kirby? This would've been just as good if it used actual Dragonball Z characters instead of Kirby with Super Saiyan hair. The overall theme and gameplay was really awesome though.

FireWall FireWall

Pretty good

The shooting isn't that good, I had to press and Hold Space in order to shoot stuff at a decent speed, if at all. The upgrade things were pretty awesome though.

GrimStudios responds:

I had it so you started with a fully auto kinda weapon, but it was wayyy to easy.