Take Me Along Take Me Along

To be concluded???!

The art and animation was really simple, but the way you worked the animation into the music was pretty well done. The blurs were done pretty good too, though they made the movie lag a bit.

Jerry Jackson on Hancock Jerry Jackson on Hancock

Good but not as funny as the originals.

Probably because I'm used to seeing peenies in them but this was for all ages so you didnt use them

To get the audio synched up better set all the audio to streaming in the dropdown box you get on the bottom pane after you click the audio parts in the timeline

The Last Maple Story The Last Maple Story

Best of the three.

I liked this one a Lot better than the first two. The way you stuck in random 3D was great, the short and straight-to-the-point jokes worked really well, and I like how you made Outlaw Star music work with Phoenix Wright.

CirrusEpix responds:

Music is funny that way. In my last Star Wars film I used music from Medal of Honor and it fit perfectly. In this case, I was looking for excitement without threatening.

Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2) Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2)

A classic

This is probably one of the first hentai games I've ever played on Newgrounds.

Isn't as good now as it was when I was like 13, but it's still good.

Downhill Dash 2 Downhill Dash 2

Awwwright

The graphics were decent enough, so was the gameplay and all. Everything seemed cool. The one thing that bugged me was the way the music looped. It got annoying fast.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

OH MY GOD.

Megaman isn't supposed to shoot up!

That aside, pretty awesome game. I played it almost like a year ago, and this thing still remembered my name. Freaky.